Saturday, May 29, 2010

Focaccia Bread with Rosemary

Focaccia Bread with Rosemary

This Focaccia Bread with Rosemary recipe comes from Elise at SimplyRecipes.com.

The rosemary in this bread is very noticeable.

In a very good way!

I used either a little too much oil on the top of the rectangular loaf, or it could have cooked a couple more minutes.  It didn't matter though.  The bread was still yummy, and we ate the whole loaf.

So far this week, it has been put to use in both our roasted chicken and turkey sandwiches.

Today, we'll be using the round loaf to make a pan bagnat with tuna, onions, pickles, spinach and vinegar. 
It is going to be soooo good, I can't wait to eat!

I also can't wait to try this recipe again, both as is, and using a variety of other herbs.

I'm sure I'll be trying it soon with fresh parsley, rosemary and thyme.  This is a combination used in one of my favorite quick batter bread recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment